660 Albany Shaker Road
Albany, NY 12211
The 2018 Fall E&O Conference, hosted by the Energy Council of the Northeast, will take place at the Desmond Hotel in Albany, New York. The conference offers attendees the opportunity to connect with others, learn about industry topics and ultimately increase their ability to lead.
Wednesday, October 31
- ECNE Open House (3:30 - 5:30)
- Come learn about the Power Utility Institute, ECNE Committees and how you can get involved with ECNE and advance your career!
- Meet & Greet (5:30 - 6:30) Please RSVP
- Reconnect with your peers and increase your professional network.
Thursday, November 1 - Friday, November 2
Conference Tracks Sponsored by the following ECNE Committees:
- Distributed Generation
- Meter & Revenue Protection
- Standards and Specifications / Transmission & Distribution
- Substation Equipment & Maintenance
Click here to register