TE Connectivity (TE)’s Raychem Class 1 A CST cold shrink terminations are the one-piece solution for high performance in cold applied terminations for polymeric cables up to 35 kV. CST offers a reliable, fast and easy-to-install system to ensure trouble-free service. All components are pre-expanded on an easy-to-remove spiral holdout, allowing installation in compact environments on prepared cable.
The silicone body is specially formulated for excellent tracking and erosion resistance. The extra-long stress cone aids in correct positioning and integrated void-filling mastic eliminates the need for silicone grease. Sealing mastic for the lug end is built into the expanded termination eliminating the need for additional sealing tapes. Shearbolt and compression style terminals and pin connectors are available to provide reliable connection to a variety of conductors.
CST components have full traceability to raw materials and are in compliance with the following international standards: IEEE-48, CENELEC HD 629.1.S2 (includes IEC, BS, VDE and other international specifications).
• Spiral holdout with pull direction toward the lug provides easy installation
• Extra-long, integrated geometric stress control and void-filling mastic to reduce termination positioning errors
• Outstanding weathering, UV and ozone resistance
• Chemical-resistant and fungus-resistant
• A mastic sealed version of the product is available for 25 kV/36 kV
• Hydrophobic silicone material to repel water
For more information or a quote, please contact us at email@example.com