TE Connectivity's Field Service Technicians provide a variety of services and solutions to support installers in the utility industry. They offer both on-site training at their training facility in North Carolina as well as field services at your location.
TE's Fuquay Varina Training Facility, located near Raleigh, North Carolina, is a dynamic educational hub for hands-on training.
The facility is used for training sessions during seminars for customers, manufacturing representatives, and distributors. These seminars typically run for three days, covering both theoretical lessons and practical product training. Participants gain first-hand experience installing cable accessories under the close guidance of TE trainers.
The facility also features a state-of-the-art Torch Lab, a name derived from the fact that it is fitted with blow torches, which are used to demonstrate the process of installing their heat shrink products.
Many participants have learned on the job and in the field, thus gaining installation habits that are not always ideal. With the help of a focused session with TE’s experienced trainers, participants are able to improve their approach and master new skills. After completion, participants are able to use electrical testing to determine the success of their installations.
HV TRAINING & FIELD SERVICES PROGRAM
Our Field Service Technician team offers a variety of services specifically geared to the needs of our HV customers.
• Training: Train your trainers or your installers, at your site or at TE Connectivity's training center in Fuquay-Varina, NC
• Supervision: A TE Connectivity certified supervisor will oversee the installation of their kits by their qualified and trained HV trainers.
• Installation Services: A TE Connectivity certified jointer can be contracted to install our high voltage cable accessories in the field.
• Commissioning Testing: They offer several HV testing options: Partial Discharge – VLF – Tan Delta - AC and DC Hipot Testing.
• Full Turn-Key solutions: Choose a complete package from TE Connectivity that includes: high voltage products, installation services and commissioning testing. With these services they can offer extended warranties as well.
Click here to schedule a training course or contact us at email@example.com for more information.